After being accepted into the program, you'll receive a schedule of webinar trainings and study materials. Impact Team advisors and leading industry professionals will get you up to speed on topics like global and cultural leadership, human centered design, best practices for Experteering, social entrepreneurship, etc. Webinars will be recorded for you to review at a later time.
Articles in this section
- Can I join an Impact Team as part of a group?
- Can my company pay for me to participate in an Impact Team?
- Do you offer any scholarships for Impact Team applicants?
- How do Impact Team members engage with each other during our separate Experteering trips?
- How does the virtual networking work?
- What are current application deadlines?
- What happens during the virtual training?
- What is covered in the program tuition and what is not?
- What is the time commitment for an Impact Team?
- When do I have to apply by?