All organizations must provide legal registration information, as well as relevant links to their online assets to prove legitimacy and a social mission. Organizations are primarily recruited through global development partners and impact investing institutions to aid with verification.
Articles in this section
- What types of projects are on MovingWorlds?
- How do you decide which opportunities to accept?
- How are host organizations first vetted by you, to ensure quality experiences, adequate support, safety, etc.?
- How does MovingWorlds find and verify projects overseas?
- Can I expect my Host organization to pay me?
- How do you choose which organizations to work with? What is the criteria?
- What is your process for determining whether an organization is legitimate?