The best way to find out is to request an introduction. If you have the right skills, the organizations will likely consider you. And don’t worry if you are not selected, we’ll keep working with you.
Articles in this section
- If I don't like my match, can I get rematched?
- Can I go Experteering if I only speak English?
- Can I still apply for an opportunity if the deadline has passed?
- Do I need membership to get matched?
- Do you use a matching algorithm?
- Does your organization offer Experteering opportunities in _____ (anywhere)?
- How do I know if I qualify for a position?
- How do I request an introduction?
- How do you ‘create’ a volunteering opportunity for me?
- How far in advance should I apply for an opportunity?