We suggest opportunities to you based on your skills, location preferences, and when possible, on languages you speak and causes you care most about. However, in addition to the suggested matches with you can see on your Dashboard and which get emailed to you when they get published, you can also browse on your own. . In addition, organizations can also reach out to you and request to speak with you about their projects, which will sometimes lead to new projects. So if you’re serious about going Experteering, make sure to have a complete profile.
Articles in this section
- If I don't like my match, can I get rematched?
- Can I go Experteering if I only speak English?
- Can I still apply for an opportunity if the deadline has passed?
- Do I need membership to get matched?
- Do you use a matching algorithm?
- Does your organization offer Experteering opportunities in _____ (anywhere)?
- How do I know if I qualify for a position?
- How do I request an introduction?
- How do you ‘create’ a volunteering opportunity for me?
- How far in advance should I apply for an opportunity?