As long as the opportunity is still up on our site you can apply for it. We will remove opportunities when they are filled or are no longer interested. The reason opportunity deadlines are published is to help organizations communicate the immediacy of their projects. Sometimes projects are matched long before the deadline, and sometimes long after the deadline.
Articles in this section
- If I don't like my match, can I get rematched?
- Can I go Experteering if I only speak English?
- Can I still apply for an opportunity if the deadline has passed?
- Do I need membership to get matched?
- Do you use a matching algorithm?
- Does your organization offer Experteering opportunities in _____ (anywhere)?
- How do I know if I qualify for a position?
- How do I request an introduction?
- How do you ‘create’ a volunteering opportunity for me?
- How far in advance should I apply for an opportunity?