Organizations come to us from a variety of resources.
Our aim is to make it be able to support the smallest one person startup or a large hundred person non-profits. As a result the method in which we obtain our host orgs is constantly being innovated and improved. Our current process is below:
- They primarily come to us through partners (i.e. Ashoka, Mercy Corps, Village Capital,)
- To on board, they complete a long form which helps them scope a project
- We require an adherence to a terms of engagement and hosting requirements
- Communicate directly with the orgs in order to refine, scope, and better understand their project and to insure that they meet our ‘hosting requirements & best practices’ (link this ).
- To ensure that the orgs are in no way involved with illegal or questionable actions Moving Worlds reviews watch-dog lists for all orgs.
- As part of the Experteer/Host planning process, we have provided a facilitated discussion guide that contains extensive discussion on the project requirements and deliverables.