Yes, you do need membership to get matched. This enables us to provide you support, guide you through the matching process, and help you throughout the planning process.
Articles in this section
- If I don't like my match, can I get rematched?
- Can I go Experteering if I only speak English?
- Can I still apply for an opportunity if the deadline has passed?
- Do I need membership to get matched?
- Do you use a matching algorithm?
- Does your organization offer Experteering opportunities in _____ (anywhere)?
- How do I know if I qualify for a position?
- How do I request an introduction?
- How do you ‘create’ a volunteering opportunity for me?
- How far in advance should I apply for an opportunity?