One of the greatest strengths of MWI is the support and learning provided by your fellow cohort members. On these weekly calls you will connect with other MWI Fellows and get a chance to share best practices gained from experience in the field, provide feedback on their projects, and ask for advice on the issues and opportunities coming up with your own. All weekly calls with be facilitated by a MWI staff member who will take notes, provide feedback and follow up to provide you with any resources identified during the calls.
Articles in this section
- MovingWorlds Institute Scholarship Application Requirements
- Are there payment plans or financing options available?
- How much time will the MWI take up? Weekly? Monthly?
- At what point in the program does the in-country work take place, and how long should it be?
- Can I join as a group?
- Can my company pay for my participation in the MWI?
- Will I get college credit for this program? Can I earn "professional education" credit?
- What will I do during the monthly presentations with industry leaders?
- Who do I talk to on the weekly virtual calls?
- What happens during the 3-day in-person immersive?