Each month during your 6-month fellowship you will get opportunities to present status updates to our industry leaders and ask them for support around specific issues that are coming up with your project. This not only provides you with a place to gain expert guidance but also helps you to develop your ability to present your work in a clear and engaging fashion. Our industry leaders will also share anecdotes from their experiences running successful global social enterprises that you can take forward to influence not only your MWI project but your impact focused career for years to come.
Articles in this section
- MovingWorlds Institute Scholarship Application Requirements
- Are there payment plans or financing options available?
- How much time will the MWI take up? Weekly? Monthly?
- At what point in the program does the in-country work take place, and how long should it be?
- Can I join as a group?
- Can my company pay for my participation in the MWI?
- Will I get college credit for this program? Can I earn "professional education" credit?
- What will I do during the monthly presentations with industry leaders?
- Who do I talk to on the weekly virtual calls?
- What happens during the 3-day in-person immersive?