The more time you take, the better. The projects will most likely be from 2 to 16 weeks. Honestly, the more time you take, the better. We expect people to start departing as early as February, and no later than mid-March.
Articles in this section
- MovingWorlds Institute Scholarship Application Requirements
- Are there payment plans or financing options available?
- How much time will the MWI take up? Weekly? Monthly?
- At what point in the program does the in-country work take place, and how long should it be?
- Can I join as a group?
- Can my company pay for my participation in the MWI?
- Will I get college credit for this program? Can I earn "professional education" credit?
- Are there scholarships?
- What will I do during the monthly presentations with industry leaders?
- Who do I talk to on the weekly virtual calls?